Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kickin It


Wow, it's been some time since i dropped my last post and for that i apologize! Let me assure you the WOD's haven't been lacking, just my ability to type as i was in Puerto Rico for some much needed R & R!!! I even searched for a CrossFit there, but it appears the one that may have been there closed up shop... Either way i was able to take advantage of some amazing beaches for some morning workouts (again i ask myself why i'm in ND...hhhmm).

Even after all the great things i've encountered here in Fargo, last weekend an event took place that i was unable to take part in that made me second guess this move more than ever. No it wasn't a girl that i missed dearly (sorry ladies), my family which i've neglected a bit, or my old co-workers...It was the CrossFit Sioux Falls Games!!! I spent the previous year of my life pouring blood, sweat, and tears with some great people @ CFSF and not only was i unable to compete side by side with them, but I wasn't even able to support them! Mad props to all the amazing athletes that battled last weekend not just for a chance to go to Regionals, but to also test themselves in ways they may have never done so before. They've all taken each other to a place that I wish i could have experienced! One day again i will, but until them i can merely support them with a huge SHOUT OUT from Fargo, ND!!! Represent in CO boys and girls, show them how we do!!!

-Garrett

Tuesday 03/23 WOD

Strength
Back Squat 5x5x5

WOD
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
C2B Pullups
30" Box Jumps
GHD Situps

No comments:

Post a Comment