Thursday, February 11, 2010

Frozen Tundra!!!



Days like today make me wonder why on earth I decided to make this transition to Fargo. I took a look at the weather this morning and the standing temp was -11 degree, yes that is NEGATIVE ELEVEN. Then i took a look at Sioux Falls temp this morning and it showed a nice 18 ABOVE!!! Would have never thought there was this big of a difference, but nothing I can do about it now.

Regardless of the ridiculous temps, the WOD's must go on! Since it didn't work out last time, finally my buddy Austin was going to be able to make the WOD today. I wanted to make sure I had a good one planned and after pondering for a while this morning what to do, i decided to check the mainsite and see what HQ had on its agenda. Looking back now, I'm kind of wishing i would have just came up with my own WOD, JK! Damn it was one of the more brutal ones today and Austin rocked it right out, nice work!!!

Thursday 02/11 WOD

5 Rounds:
500m Row
12 Power Cleans (#35)
15 Thrusters (#95)

Garrett 00:37:30 rxd
Austin 00:35:45 rxd

No comments:

Post a Comment