Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Where it all Began and Where will we go!?


Huge shout out today to my Home Away From Home, CrossFit Sioux Falls. I came accross this picture of Chris and I crushing the "FRAN" Challenge and it's just one memory of how far many of us have come in the last year that CrossFit has been part of our lives. Love you guys!!!

Here we are only day 2 into this new blog of mine and i'm already out of stuff to rant about...just playing! I wasted a good portion of my work day today pondering what to do for a WOD since I have so many areas to get back on top of. I came up with a sweet little workout for my bro Austin (work with him @ CH) and I to do...but Austin ended up having to leave early and once again my friends, it was me all alone on the platform!!! Well here's what i put myself through today!

Tuesday 02/09 WOD

Strength
Front Squat (#165)
2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2
60 Seconds rest between sets

WOD
800m Run
100 Pushups
50 DB Snatches (25 each arm, 50lb DB)
100 Double Unders
50 DB Push Press (25 each arm, 50lb DB)
100 Squats
800m Run

00:35:07 - My endurance for chippers is a bit down right now due to the heavier, shorter WOD's i've been doing lately, but it felt great to go longer today!

P.S. - Thanks for adding my blog to the links Chris!!!

2 comments:

  1. Garrett-
    Congrats on getting the ball rolling! Can't wait to come up and see the place when you open up, I know it'll be top notch.

    Cheers,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blogs, Garrett! Your friends at CFSF wish you the best. You'll do great up there.

    Browny

    ReplyDelete