Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Shenanigans!

Since i first started CrossFiting i always looked forward the Saturday WOD's! We'd do partner workouts, other times we'd do Oly lift days, and sometimes i'd do both, either way you knew you'd be busting your ass bright and early.

Besides the amazing workout that we did, Saturday WOD's were all together critical to my goals. I valued my Saturday workouts so much, that i wouldn't do anything Friday night that might inhibit my performance. That means no cocktails, crappy food, or late nights...some of my friends thought i was crazy and that CrossFit was taking away form my social life, but as most of you know that is the complete opposite. The CrossFit Community comes alive Saturday mornings, some days i was there for 4 or 5 hours just hanging out and loved every second of it! It was the most dedicated day of the week for me and has provided me great results! I look forward to doing group WOD on Saturday in Fargo ASAP!!!

Saturday 02/13 WOD

Strenght
Snatch 1 Rep Max

WOD
"Lumberjack 20"
20 Deadlifts (#275)
400m Run
20 KB Swings (2 pood)
400m Run
20 OH Squats (#115)
400m Run
20 Burpees
400m Run
20 Pullups (C2B)
400m Run
20 Box Jumps (24")
400m Run
20 DB Squat Cleans (#45ea)
400m Run

3 comments:

  1. You run outside?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, not yet unfortunately, but hopefully very soon!!! Courts Plus, the gym we've been doing WOD's at has an indoor track that make due.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I also love the Saturday morning WOD's and won't do anything on Friday night so that I don't oversleep or feel like crap that next day. You just don't want to let your partner down by being tired and hung-over (but being sore from your previous WOD is ok - ha).

    Great to hear that things are going well up there and great blog!!

    ReplyDelete